Re: [TCLUG:18380] IRQs again

I would recommend "setserial /dev/ttyS2 irq 5" and the symlink.
That way if anything happens to munge/redirect the symlink you
don't get too badly messed up.

You shouldn't need the spd_vhi option anymore, all the relevant
programs support up to 115200 directly now. The drivers support
up to 460800.

Under RedHat 6.[23] it should still be /etc/rc.d/rc.serial

Daniel Taylor                Embedded and custom Linux integration.
dante@plethora.net           (612)747-1609