[VANILLA-L:1006] Re: [VANILLA-L:1000] Re: [VANILLA-L:996] Re: [VANILLA-L:991] Unfinished business...

On Aug 6, 16:09, Bob Tanner wrote:

>> >  2) I'd like to get rid of being the "key master". This involves
>> >     taking care of client keys as they show up and putting them on
>> >     the metaserver. This is best handled by one of the metaserver admins
>> >     who have access to the metaserver's files.
>
>I think myself, Carlos and Frank and takes this over. Right?

I'd prefer to set _one_ of the three metaservers up as 'keyserver.netrek.org'
No need to let all three metaservers do that. I think one of the US
metaservers would be best suited for this task.

Cheers, Frank