[VANILLA-L:1005] Re: [VANILLA-L:1004] Re: Need a fix or prevention

On Aug 7, 11:15, James Cameron wrote:

[snip]

I think James explained everything ok. Conclusion: we don't need to do
anything right now, simply because there's no problem ;-)

One exception: what the metaserver maintainers might like to do is to
comment out the msg_log that logs the 'usock: updated by ...' in the metalog.
That prevents the log file from growing too fast.

Cheers, Frank

PS: I'm on leave for two weeks starting tomorrow (8/8-8/23)