[VANILLA-L:16] Re: [VANILLA-L:11] Re: [VANILLA-L:7] Re: [VANILLA-L:1] Re: [VANILLA-L:881] Enable the "who" command?

Quoting Dave Ahn (ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu):
> They are not moot points.  I object on principle.  I hope Bob follows
> Netiquette and keeps the list addresses private.  Looking at the lack of
> response on this list, though, I seem to be the only one who gives a damn.
> Oh well, time to add more rules to my .procmailrc.

Well, hurt my feels ;-)

I give a damn. Personally I do not like the "who" commmand and would
like it disabled, but I am also an admin and I cater to the users
needs/wants, this is why I told Jeff to ask the list.

Let the masses speak....

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

+