Vanilla List Maling List Archive

[VANILLA-L:1520] Re: [VANILLA-L:1512] Re: Even more trouble.

>Having everyone grab tarballs, untar them and read the
>PWstats with "more" is
>ridiculous.
>  -Tom

Spiffy idea...sure seems a waste of effort to grab tars
when html is available, and most the time all people
(at least I) want is the PWstats not the INLlog or anything.
I'd guess the tars would still be made available on statboy?
Also helps out the wintel players who may not have a
handy untar program (winzip, etc). They oughta get linux
anyway, but still....

btw, under the Kill Stats, what's kbs and dbs?

--
---telackey
+