Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2559] IMPORTANT: Client Developers/Maintainers

On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 01:31:52PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> This is for client developers/maintainers that have their code, binaries, and
> documentation at Real Time.

Uhh, just what code, binaries and documentation are we talking about?  Has
the Vanilla CVS repository been affected?

Talking about backups, maybe it's time we broached the subject of mirroring
the CVS repository (and other relevant files) to my location and vice
versa...again.

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2