Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2559] IMPORTANT: Client Developers/Maintainers

Quoting Dave Ahn (ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu):
> On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 01:31:52PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> > This is for client developers/maintainers that have their code, binaries, and
> > documentation at Real Time.
>
> Uhh, just what code, binaries and documentation are we talking about?  Has
> the Vanilla CVS repository been affected?

Just the stuff in ftp://ftp.real-time.com/pub/games/netrek, nothing in CVS has
been effected. That is a totally different machine.

> Talking about backups, maybe it's time we broached the subject of mirroring
> the CVS repository (and other relevant files) to my location and vice
> versa...again.

I am open to suggestions.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700