Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

ping

I have been considering getting some mods done to the netrek server for
a number of years, but have not had the time until now.  I grabbed the
source today and found that the most recent entry in the changelog was
almost two years ago... not promising.

The fact that there have been no messages all weekend is equally
disappointing.

So this message is simply to find out if there is still any work going
on in the netrek world.  The fact that nobody I have spoken to about
the game in years has indicated that they know anything about it has
been unencouraging to say the least.

So - is there anybody out there?

	rOn

--