Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3228] ping

ronbarry@es.com wrote:

> I grabbed the
> source today and found that the most recent entry in the changelog was
> almost two years ago... not promising.

The source code is maintained in CVS now.  Have a look at
http://vanilla.netrek.org/.  Development on the server isn't all that
active, but it isn't dead either.  For the most part the mailing list
is pretty quiet, but there are a fair number of people on the list.
There are at least five developers who have submitted changes within
the past year.

So by all means, contribute!  What changes did you want to make?

-Jeff

p.s. I cc'd you in the mail.  If you are part of the list then say so
and I won't anymore.