Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3228] ping

On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 01:17:49PM -0400, Jeffrey Nowakowski wrote:
> ronbarry@es.com wrote:
> >
> > I grabbed the
> > source today and found that the most recent entry in the changelog was
> > almost two years ago... not promising.

As Jeff said, I recommend getting the latest snapshot from CVS.  It includes
a number of fixes and features that are not in 2.9pl5.

--
Dave Ahn | ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2