Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3228] ping

On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 07:16:02PM -0400, Zachary Uram wrote:
> I think it would facilitate devlopment if one of you clued in CVS
> could write a quick "Getting Start in CVS" guide.

I disagree.  CVS is well documented in other places.  Go read them.
Our time here is better spent actually developing.

I believe sufficient information to get you going is included on our
team web page.  <http://vanilla.netrek.org/>  I shall quote:

"More information on CVS, along with source kits, may be found at Cyclic
<http://www.cyclic.com/>.  Updates to the CVS repository are mailed to
vanilla-devel list, an archive of which is available for browsing.
<http://archives.real-time.com/vanilla-devel>"

--
James Cameron    mailto:quozl@us.netrek.org     http://quozl.netrek.org/