[VANILLA-L:1422] Re: VANILLA2.9

Mikael Sandstr|m <d4sand@dtek.chalmers.se> wrote:

> This is mostly rsa trouble.
> ntserv/rsa_util.c wants some mfree,madd etc they should be in mp.h but
> that only contain mp_mfree,mp_madd etc. I think they are the same but only
> with diffrentnames so I tried ...
> #define mfree mp_mfree
> #define madd mp_madd
> #define mcmp mp_mcmp
> #define itom mp_itom
> #define sdiv mp_sdiv
> #define mult mp_mult

I had no problems like this, but I probably have gnu mp installed on
my Linux system.

> tools/cambot.c needs
> void bounceRSAClientType() {}
> to make the linker happy.

Patch at end.

> After this it compiles ok, BUT I DO NOT like to have it installed in my
> homedirectory, something in configure must be broken. (both system.mk.in
> and config.h.in is changed correctly), but still configure writes my
> homedir as libdir.

You shouldn't change the .in files to change the install directory.
Try configure -v --prefix=/install_dir.

> As if it wasn't enough I can't get rsa to work, no client is able to
> verify correctly.

Did you run updated to get the rsa keys?  RSA is working for me.

-Jeff

*** ../../ori/Vanilla-2.9pl0/tools/cambot.c	Fri Jan 29 20:30:17 1999
--- cambot.c	Sun Feb 14 14:24:36 1999
***************
*** 49,54 ****
--- 49,57 ----
  void bounceSBStats() {}
  void bouncePingStats() {}
  void bounceSessionStats() {}
+ #ifdef RSA
+ int bounceRSAClientType() {}
+ #endif

  extern struct torp_info_spacket clientTorpsInfo[MAXPLAYER*MAXTORP];
  extern struct torp_spacket clientTorps[MAXPLAYER*MAXTORP];
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++