[VANILLA-L:1423] Re: [VANILLA-L:1422] Re: VANILLA2.9

Hi.

Problems solved with help from jeffno and Grimjack.
But about the hack you use for 10 updates ...
Do you want it to give 10 updates no matter what ?
Now the server ignores clientsettings and  give 10 updates right away.
If I want to play with 5 I need to set it twice to get it (away from 5 and
back). Is this what you want or do you want the server to give what your
client ask for ?

/Mikael

PS I have a solution so you don't get any extra work :)

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++