[VANILLA-L:1427] Re: VANILLA2.9

James Cameron <cameron@stl.dec.com> wrote:

> However there are lots of clueless players out there with WinCOW clients
> that we might lose if we do that ... and since the current push is for
> more players, I think we should pander to the broken clients.

One of the reasons why I think the default should be 10 is because of
the push for new players.  The game just looks so much better at 10.
Just for completeness' sake, could we see the proposed patch, Mikael?

Ugh, I really don't like having so many different clients around.
Fixing them all gets to be a pain.

-Jeff
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++