[VANILLA-L:1429] Re: [VANILLA-L:1427] Re: VANILLA2.9

Quoting Jeffrey Nowakowski (jeffno@ccs.neu.edu):
> James Cameron <cameron@stl.dec.com> wrote:
>
> > However there are lots of clueless players out there with WinCOW clients
> > that we might lose if we do that ... and since the current push is for
> > more players, I think we should pander to the broken clients.
>
> One of the reasons why I think the default should be 10 is because of
> the push for new players.  The game just looks so much better at 10.
> Just for completeness' sake, could we see the proposed patch, Mikael?

I totally disagree here. I think 10 updates is terrible. I thought
this was all talked out that it would be configurable.

Did we find out this is not true with some clients?
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

+