Re: (ASCEND) modemdiag output on 5.0Ap36

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Jason Nealis wrote:

>  Where can one obtain that hex decoder?

Kevin,

I searched the rockwell site and all I could really locate was various
end-user items such as bios AT cmd ref. sheets etc...I didn't locate that
parser.  Would the licensing agreement allow you to post it here if it's
small or possibly place it on the Ascend FTP site?  I think it would be a
very valuable tool for us!