Re: (ASCEND) Max 5.0Ap36

 Below is what I'm talking about this only lives in Incremental's and
engineering releases right now. So To fully take advantage of
upgrading/downgrading OS releases via SNMP you must be running an
incremental.

The reboot is:
 sysReset            OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX          INTEGER {
                        no-op( 1 ),
                        reset( 2 )
                        }
        ACCESS          read-write
        STATUS          mandatory
        DESCRIPTION     "The reset takes effect after 1 minute."
        ::= { systemStatusGroup 8 }

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access