(ASCEND) Feature Request

    Obviously this isn't the place for a feature request.....
Anyway, I finally convinced that NavisAccess was worth the
$2K (list) price after testing 6.0b1 on Max 4048. There are
a few minor things I was surprized to see...  Like in the
NA-Call Logging screen, it shows the connect rate (transmit)
but no the 56K enhanced rate, although the finger server does!
    Also, it sure would be nice to be able to log more than 8 Max's
in 8 seperate files. I'm referring to the Ether-Mod-Log setting
of local0 thru local7. When you have as many Maxen and other
remote syslog'ing devices, it sucks having to fire up another box
just to do syslog'ing on a few more boxes.
    And another thing... I wish I could select a group from the NA's
Group Wizard and tell all the Maxen in the group to go tftp the new
Patch. Remote reset's by group would be a nice feature too!
    Remote "kick <user>" would be a nice weapon against the
typical camper.
    Thats about all I want to mention ...other than I like the 6.0b1
version and haven't seen any bugs as of yet! ....yet!

-- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (800) 444-1458 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505