(ASCEND) 6.0 beta hangs MAX2000 with V110 modem card installed

I have a MAX2000 with a 12Port K56 modem card and 8Port V110 card
installed that currently runs 5.0Ap36 acceptably.

Last night I installed the latest 6.0 Beta from the Ascend web site (the
URL claims it is Beta 2) and my MAX2000 hangs on power up if the V110
card is installed. This is listed in the release notes as a bug fix that
used to plague 5.0Ap5 but had been fixed for 6.0! I noticed when the
code is running on the MAX that it claims to be 6.0 Beta 1 NOT 2 as the
URL on the web site claims (the code is eok.m20.bin dated 24th November
964, 845 bytes long), but I don't know if this is significant.

Given this is a beta release of software, should I log this erroneous
behaviour with tech support, or is talking about the problem here
sufficient?

thanks,

philip ross
Xerox Research Centre Europe

p.s.
 Without the V110 card I was quite easily able to tloadcode/nvramclear
the 5.0Ap36 release and everything is back to normal thankfully, though
I really need NAT (Currently my MAX calls a Pipeline75 that understands
NAT which then makes a second call... but what a waste making two ISDN
calls ugggh)...