Re: (ASCEND) E1 pricing

>      Being in the U.S. , I have no idea if this is reasonable or not, but
>      the installation and configuration seems a little exorbitant to me.
>      Could someone let me know if the is the going rate for an E1 in the
>      UK.

It may well be standard for BT, but I'd advise you strongly to
ask *anyone* else. If you are in London you have a lot of choice.
Most other operators are cheaper. I can check BT pricing manual
if you really want, but try CWC or your local cable carrier (yes
they work in general in the UK), or, if you are in London,
Worldcom, COLT etc. etc. etc.

--
Alex Bligh
GX Networks (formerly Xara Networks)