Re: Cannot Hangup/Always Busy (Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 75 dying?)

>My method is to turn off all Microsoft protocols in the NT or W95 network
>setup. I only have TCP/IP enabled.
>
>However, if you must have Netbeui, IPX or Netbios you can find out through
>debug or a packet sniffer what packet is keeping the line up and set a call
>filter for it.
>
>Matt Holdrege  -  http://www.ascend.com  -  matt@ascend.com

Does anyone have a sample configuration print out
to filter out Netbeui/Netbios?

Sorry if this is something really easy.
I am not an expert on P75 yet. And although Ch10 of the User's Guide was
informative but it only had specific examples for AppleTalk and IPX.
And there are certain applications on my LAN that requires Netbeui/Netbios...