Re: Cannot Hangup/Always Busy (Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 75 dying?)

At 07:10 PM 10/6/97 -0700, rj wrote:
>Well, I checked, and I only have TCP/IP enabled.  I have NOT installed
>IE 4.0 (I hate IE) and I have not changed anything, in fact I am 100%
>positive this non-hanging up problem started back when I was still using
>5.0 ...  Anyone have any ideas?  Having to telnet to the Pipe and
>manually hang up everytime is getting REAL old.

In debug, the wddialout command allows you to see the specific packet that
caused the Max to dial out. You can use this packet to either build a
filter, or determine what you have set on your PC that is causing the
dial-out.

But I use Windows 95, NT 3.51 and 4.0 and Linux and have no spurious
dialouts. It's all in the PC configuration.

Matt Holdrege  -  http://www.ascend.com  -  matt@ascend.com