Re: (ASCEND) Re: T1 problems with Pipeline 130 and 5.1a

> If I set Nailed T1->Mod Config->FDL to anything other than NONE and reset or
> power-cycle the router, whether the T1 line was attached or not, it would
> continuously reboot itself until I _physically__removed_ the T1 CSU card from
> the pipeline's mainboard (which allowed it to boot as a p50) and cleared the
> nvram

Good solution - this was quick thinking on your part.  Were you using B8ZS or
a different encoding with ESF?  Which value of FDL did you select or did you
actually go through the card-removal/nvram-clear more than once?  How old was
the P130 (what is the PART NO and REV on the bottom)?