Re: (ASCEND) The MAX TNT

Add to that, I would _really_ _really_ _really_ like to be able to see true
connection statistics in the non-incrememental series as well. We'd have a
much easier time of handling pissed off Kflex customers if we could figure
out what their Tx and Rx speeds were like I can on the rest of my equipment.

On Mon, Oct 20, 1997 at 09:34:52AM -0500, Dale Botkin made some electrons appear in the following form: