Re: (ASCEND) The MAX TNT

On Mon, 20 Oct 1997, Brett Hawn wrote:

> Add to that, I would _really_ _really_ _really_ like to be able to see true
> connection statistics in the non-incrememental series as well. We'd have a
> much easier time of handling pissed off Kflex customers if we could figure
> out what their Tx and Rx speeds were like I can on the rest of my equipment.
[snip]

Ob.Luser: Me too!

Finger is nice and tx and rx speed are nice too... but what's great is
having both of these vital tools.

Ascend, take note, I know that our company won't even look at incremental
releases as they're far more unstable on our Maxen than any of the patches
we've ever used.  Implementing these "features" on the patch releases
might actually prove to be useful to the rest of your customers not
willing to live on the unstable bleeding edge.
--
Joseph Hickman
  Director of Network Operations