Re: (ASCEND) The MAX TNT

> Ascend, take note, I know that our company won't even look at incremental
> releases as they're far more unstable on our Maxen than any of the patches
> we've ever used.  Implementing these "features" on the patch releases
> might actually prove to be useful to the rest of your customers not
> willing to live on the unstable bleeding edge.

This is a distinctly poor idea. Integrating "new features" into patch
releases makes them... um, let's see... unstable incremental releases. The
patch releases are already recieving too many new features as it is and
aren't getting more and more stable, as they should be. I say stop adding
stuff to patch releases and let things stabilize again for once!

Josh Beck - CONNECTnet Network Operations Center - jbeck@connectnet.com