Re: (ASCEND) Re: sigh (bitching)

Get some front line tech support with a *&^%ing clue? Flag certain accounts
with something that says 'We DO know what we're doing and we don't need some
snot nosed kid telling us 'have you tried upgrading yet?''? Call me so I can
put you on hold for 2 hours and see how YOU like it?

On Mon, Oct 20, 1997 at 12:33:53PM -0700, Kevin Smith made some electrons appear in the following form:
> OK, since others don't have this level of frustration....what could I/we do
> to help ?
>

> Kevin

Bad temper, loud voice, situational ethics, a bitter outlook on life,
and a smile that gives you that impending feeling of doom.

"Oh.. you want the Sysadmin.. one second"