Re: (ASCEND) slow throughput Max 4004

  You want to ensure that you have REV F K56 modem cards, These
are the most current modem cards and the most stable. As for
AP27. I've been running it in house for about 2-3 weeks and I have
seen some minor issues of modem combatablity. But I still believe
it's that Burp Tone screwing up older V.34 modems.

  Also I've heard of issues with the Multi-Tech modems not connecting,
but I have yet to research this.

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet