Re: (ASCEND) Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation on Pipeline 75

I have a P75 talking to a P50, both running 5.1A and calling in both
directions. The P75 has DBA Monitor=Transmit-Recv and the P50 has DBA
Monitor=Transmit. Although I have not specifically looked at the direction
of traffic flow, I do get the second channel added and dropped in both call
directions as expected.