(ASCEND) Pipeline 50 Sharing Bandwidth Q.

I'm using an Asend Pipeline 50 to connect my network at
home to the office.... but, whenever one of the computers
at home uses Netscape... or starts to download....
*all* of the other systems are given 0% of the bandwidth
for transfers... they can't do much until that system is
finished downloading... is there a way with the Pipeline 50...
or with the hub... to share the bandwidth *evenly* with all
systems at home.... so no one system hogs all of the
connection?

--Nolan