(ASCEND) MAX Loosing STATIC ROUTES

Hi,

Curious if anyone has or is experiencing this. We are running AP24 on our
MAX4004's. One of them I set a static route to a user who has a dedicated
dial in account. Everything works fine except once every few days we get a
phone call and sure enough when we do a 'routeip show' the route is gone.

I look in Ethernet->Static Routes there route is active. The way I get the
route back in is I Set "Active?" to NO -> SAVE and then go into the route
again and set it active and save. Now the route is back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bill Hamel