Re: (ASCEND) MAX Loosing STATIC ROUTES

Bill,

I was having a very similar problem, we were routing a /28 to a dialup
user.  Out of curiosity, do you run OSPF or RIP?  We have been running
OSPF for a while, and we had to use the static route because one of the
Max's wasn't announcing that it had a route to this /28, the static route
fixed this but kept breaking every few days.  Then after a while, I
removed the static route completely, and the OSPF started announcing the
route.  Its crazy.

James Golovich