Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 400

At 09:12 AM 9/26/97 -0500, Brian Engle wrote:
>A code upgrade would be OK.  If you know of a good code rev for the 400 ( as
>few bugs as possible please ) let me know.  I doubt code has been developed
>in the 5.0 range for the 400, so I assume it will still be 4.6C something.

1. Get a copy from the FTP site of what you currently have (for fall-back).
2. I would suggest getting 4.6Cp22 version "b.p40" - it appears we have a
   couple of customers running that version (disclaimer: I don't know of
   any of them *trying* to use more than 2 channels).

I presume (until told otherwise) that you are familiar with how to upgrade
the P400 (with save/restoring the config) ?

Once at the new revision, try the calls again...if they still fail, we could
then get some debug output that will tell if the P400 is even trying - maybe
it's being denied by the remote side for example.

**How do we know that the remote side is NOT limiting the call to 2 channels?

Kevin