(ASCEND) P130 with a SN of 72xxxxx - What is the magic jumper?

Hey,

I had a customer that screwed up an upgrade of his router.  His router is
limping along now, not even able to connect to the Max on the other side,
in fact, it's actually rebooting every few minutes claiming it's out of
memory.  I am going over to this site tommorow AM, and need to know the
magic jumper so I can get into maintnence mode and do the EF, DF combo.
Also, is there any site out there with all of these settings, or does
anyone have a list of "magic jumpers" out there that they'd be willing to
send me so I can put up a www site of them.

Thanks.

---
Brian Pavane				        LIII Network Engineering Staff
bpavane@liii.com				http://www.liii.com
"Keyboard Error:  Press F1 to continue"