Re: (ASCEND) Q.931 setup

I would pretty much bet that NTL use the either the Nokia or
Seimens equipment ... Diamond Cable use Seimens and DC are now
part of NTL... (so I understand...)

Yes, however, one should call them to make sure... but make
sure you speak to the right people, because if they're anything
like the folks at Diamond Cable, they have enough trouble knowing
what a phone line is, let alone what what a frame is, let alone
what type of framing the switch uses...

Leland E. Vandervort                       | Sr. Network Engineer
leland@discpro.org / leland@innotts.com    | internet in nottingham, ltd
http://www.discpro.org/~leland/            | http://www.innotts.co.uk/
Undernet NA Routing-Com Secretary          | +44 (0)115 956-2288