Re: (ASCEND) 4004 drop 80+ chanells at once

I've been using 90+ chanells for over 6 weeks and i've never had a problem
other than:
1) yesterday when it dropped 80 channells and,
2) saturday i lost about 80 chanells on one max, the D chanell on another
and Max and 100+ calls spread accross 11 PRIs in a USR hunt group.

After saturdays fiasco i think that either the BELL MUX in our building or
thier switch had a glitch. If it had one on saturday, why not yesterday? If
not for saturdays issue affecting all my PRIs, i would probably have blamed
6.1.3 for dropping calls.

As for NFAS, while BELL's installation group takes an average of 1.5 tries
to get Ts right, once PRIs are installed they run nonstop. In 1 year and a
half on experieince with them i have had one PRI down for about 6 hours and
all of downtown miami down for about 3 on another ocassion.
I think the 3 extra B chanells i now have for using NFAS far out weigh the
risk of the 1st PRI being down.

Leon McCalla