(ASCEND) Will filters slow down the Pipeline 75??

I am about to set up those filters to stop my Win95 from bringing up
my Pipeline 75's connection, when I do not need it (137, 138, etc)..

Does installing those filters, and also setting up static ports slow
down the data moving through the pipeline 75 in any way??

I am sure it must be a little slower, but I am wondering if it will
make any noticeable difference to the speed, latency and Packet Loss
of my ISDN connection for games (especially QuakeWorld, Quake 2, and I
also set up my own server as well)??

I am wondering if all that looking at filters, with all that data
buzzing through it, will cause it to be a little slower NAT routing
the data to my PCs???

Many thanks for all replies,

--  John