Re: (ASCEND) OK to turn off P75 while connected??

> Does simply cutting the power cause any problems to my ISP's
> equipment, will it take a while for it to realize I have dropped, and
> thus tie up something for a while??

The only problem there will be is that the ISP will be plagued with
disconnect cause codes 185 (remote end hung up) and maybe wonder why
you are not gracefully disconnecting. But you don't need to worry
about that! :-)

This is DIGITAL! The ISP will notice you're gone a few milliseconds
after you local switch does.

-Phil