(ASCEND) Pipeline 220, 130 CSU hangs...

Greetings,

We have a Pipeline 220 and we're running Frame-relay over a T1 with B8ZS, ESF.  The link comes up fine, but after about 15 mins., the CSU seems to hang, and no more incoming traffic.  The analyzer shows pings still going out at this point, and coming back, but they never get back through the router.  Putting an external ADC CSU on a cisco router seems to work fine.  Have tried another 220 and also a 130 with the same results.  Any help would be appreciated...

Duane Jenson
Customer Engineer - Managed Data Services
!NTERPRISE  Networking Services
600 Stinson Boulevard NE - 3rd Floor North
Minneapolis, MN  55413
Voice:           	(612) 664-3403
FAX: 		(612) 664-4772
Toll Free:	800-268-2980