Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 220, 130 CSU hangs...

> We have a Pipeline 220 and we're running Frame-relay over a T1 with B8ZS,
> ESF.  The link comes up fine, but after about 15 mins., the CSU seems to
> hang, and no more incoming traffic.  The analyzer shows pings still going
> out at this point, and coming back, but they never get back through the
> router.

What does the "WAN Stat" display show?  Are "Rx Pkt", "Tx Pkt", "CRC"
increasing?  What does the "wanDisplay 16" diagnostic command show?
Is the routing table (the termsrv "show ip route" command) still okay?

Assuming this is a T1 analyzer, does it show the LMI packets being
exchanged?  Does the "Sessions" display the WAN session as up or down?

What version of software are you sing on the Pipeline 220? What type of
Link Mgmt do you have configured?