Re: Some ideas

v912152@jong.si.hhs.nl writes:
> CREATE:
> - let players choose a family before starting, assign a house to that family
> - class-exit (only one class allowed)
> - family-exit (only one family allowed)
> - a player-exit (only one player allowed)
I don't really like these unless there is a really good explanation.
I personally think I should be able to break into other peoples
places.

> - library-exit
?? What would this do?

> - pen (let players write messages on walls/floors)
The marking rune will let you do this.

> - public office, has some brochers with holiday-ideas etc, also has
>   the adress of all major places in the town (family-houses, guilds)
Generally people put signs in the towns identifying what is open and
available.
--
In general this seem to involve lots of bitmaps.  If you draw the
bitmaps, the code is more likely to follow.  Many of the people who