Re: [TCLUG:17126] Uptimes

start->accessories->admin tools->system info?

It's something like that. In Win98, it'll give you a bunch of info about your
system, including uptime.

Gabe

> >I've also had few problems with windows (98 here) being unstable.  I've got a
> >Win98 only box at home that my girlfriend uses daily, and my longest uptime
> >so far is 145 days (amazing, IMHO).
>         I'm impressed. how do you measure your uptime, btw?
>         Windows boxen *can* have good uptimes; I've got a win95c box here
> that regularly stays up for months at at time. it does nothing but serve
> small amounts of files. I've considered replacing it with a SAMBA box; but
> like the saying goes "if it's not broken, don't fix it". besides, I need it
> as my backup BBS management console when my workstation is broken.

Gabe Turner		X-President, ACM @ U of MN	     dopp@acm.cs.umn.edu

"Squeak!  Squeak!  Squeak, I tell ya Squeak!!"
					 - Ren Hoek in "The Boy Who Cried Rat!"