RE: [TCLUG:17130] Dreamweaver (was: <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff...)

Yeah, using Makefiles for webpages is pretty
common, too.  It's certainly an interesting idea,
but I love the flexibility that Perl/PHP gives me.

As far as the JavaScript thing goes, you're right.
I place JavaScript at the same level as Perl/PHP.
I just use whatever is best for the situation.  Try using
rollovers with PHP.  :P

Nick Reinking

carls@agritech.com, on 05/03/2000 11:03:42 AM