Re: [TCLUG:17303] FreeBSD

Mostly command line flags and /etc structure.
Not a difficult change over at all.

But wouldn't it be easier to just replace the offending applications?

A new build of the latest ssh, replace your ftpd with bsd-ftpd,
latest Apache, and kill telnet and the other ports should work.

Of course since you have been cracked already the complete rebuild
necessary to go to BSD is probably a good idea.

Daniel Taylor                Embedded and custom Linux integration.
dante@plethora.net           (612)747-1609