Cooling? (Was Sig11)

  Hi,

Oh, so my machine's getting so hot it's killing the CPU. I live in an
apartment so I can'tjust go adding windows and/or AC to this room. I have
two cats (one of which is _BAD_), so I can't leave the machine's case off.

Leaving both ACs running in the apartment does NOT cool this room one bit,
even with fans blowing in it.

The machine's case has got 3 big fans plus the CPU fan, and temperatures
inside it still get >100 degrees.

Anyone have any good, relativly easy cooling ideas before I go do
something drastic?

-Yaron