Re: [TCLUG:18213] printer question

Personally I like my LaserJet 6, doesn't do ps, but gs supports it
nicely. With samba + gs it makes a great printer for a small network.
Fast enough that the family wants to use my printer instead of the
cannon for multipage reports. (Espically when they forgot to print them
and they have to catch the bus in five minutes)

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | "Reality is merely an illusion,