[VANILLA-L:754] Re: [VANILLA-L:753] Re: [VANILLA-L:752] xsg

Quoting Alec Habig (habig@budoe.bu.edu):
> Bob Tanner writes:
> > What port does xsg run on?
>
> No port - it's just an X interface into the shared memory segment.

hmm. Well, the continuum is expirencing what I can only say is a
hacked account. I have gotten several complaints of people getting
eject and nuked. I have personally seen people switch races in the
middle of a game. So, I think someone has hacked netrek's account.
They are either have access to xsg or xtkill and messing around.

Any want to log if xsg or xtkill has attached to the shared
memory segment?

I'd like to stop whoever is doing this and chaning netrek account
password did not do the trick.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : (612)943-8300