[VANILLA-L:756] Re: [VANILLA-L:752] xsg

Bob Tanner writes:
> hmm. Well, the continuum is expirencing what I can only say is a
> hacked account. I have gotten several complaints of people getting
> eject and nuked.

Slot 4 was hosed last night.  It didn't look like xtkill, rather like
the eject code was confused -- whoever got slot 4 would be nuked after
a very fixed period (a few mins).  I got kicked out thrice and then
got onto the obs slot and watched slot 4 get cleared like clockwork.

Seems like a bug, not a security hole.

-Sudish
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++