Re: (ASCEND) MAX1800 rejects incoming calls

> > I think we may still need to investigate further, but this may well fix
> > the problem for now at least.
>
> Here is how you need to have it set up:
>
> Pri Num=6039240
> Pri SPID=61260390161111
> Sec Num=6039240
> Sec SPID=61260390171112
>
> Even though your SPIDs are different, your Pri Num/Sec Num must reflect
> the lead number.
>
> Works great for me...
>
> Dale

Doesn't work for me here is some stuff from the show isdn log...

ascend% show isdn 1
PH: DEACTIVATED
PH: ACTIVATED
DL: TEI ASSIGNED  96
DL: TEI ASSIGNED  105
NL: CALL REJECTED/OTHER DEST: 8127868
NL: CALL REJECTED/OTHER DEST: 8127868
NL: ANSWER REQUEST: B1
NL: CALL CONNECTED  B1  #8127868
NL: CALL CLEARED WITH CAUSE: 16  B1  #8127868

the rejected call(s) are the ISDn calls the successful ones are Analog
calls made form my telephone to the first number in the MAX hunt group.

						geoffw