(ASCEND) Multilink PPP on TNT and Maxen...

I have multiple users trying to do Multilink PPP to my TNT and Maxen.
The Maxen are running 6.1.7 and the TNT is running 2.1.3e13.  The
clients are using everything from Multitech and Diamond to NT RAS.  I
have tried every conceivable RADIUS profile configuration.  All these
Boxen authenticate through AAC running on BSDi.

Here is my question:

Does Multilink PPP work on Ascend products?  After my experience, I sure
don't think so...  If it does, can somebody please provide me with the
necessary attributes for my AAC/RADIUS profiles to get it working?  I am
gathering a list of very angry customers...

I would really like an official answer from Ascend on this issue - which
I have never had, even though I have repeatedly asked.

Sincerely,

Todd A. Blank
Columbus NAP, Inc.